Report an Incident

Report a Student Conduct Violation

Student conduct violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, hazing, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of university policies, regulations, or rules. Other violations include cheating, plagiarism, or falsifying records related to the university. General classroom misbehavior is considered a student conduct violation, as well. To report all student misconduct, (including violations of policy related to COVID-19), please use our online Student Conduct Incident Reporting Form.

Report Discrimination, Harassment, Dating/Domestic Violence, or Sexual Misconduct

Violations of CSU’s policies against discrimination or harassment include dating/domestic violence, stalking, and sexual misconduct/assault, as well as discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, disability (physical and mental), gender (or sex), gender identity (including transgender), gender expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, nationality, race or ethnicity (including color or ancestry), religion (or religious creed), sexual orientation, sex stereotype, and veteran or military status. The Student Conduct Office works with the Title IX Office to address these concerns. To make a report, please use the Title IX & Discrimination Reporting Form.

Report Concerning, Worrisome, or Threatening Behaviors

Faculty, staff, students, and guests are encouraged to use the online referral form to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening. For information on what is meant by concerning behavior, please visit the CSUDH CARE Team page and review information on when to refer a student.

Refer a Student in Need

CSUDH has a Basic Needs program which includes access to emergency housing, Toro Food Pantry, and the student health services on campus. To refer a student facing any food and/or housing insecurity issues, please use the online Basic Needs Referral Form.

Request Basic Needs Assistance

Students who are experiencing housing or food insecurities can request assistance by using our online Student Emergency Self-Referral Request Form to self-report information about their situation.

Not sure if a behavior is a violation or how to categorize it? Contact the Student Conduct Administrator at (310) 243-3784.

Jason Wimbley 
Director of Student Conduct 
Office of Community Standards, Division of Student Affairs
Welch Hall (WH), Room A-410
1000 East Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747

Phone: (310) 243-3784