Student Records

Your Academic Records

Do you need to access or change information regarding your academic record, the courses you've taken, or your grades? Do you want to request a grade change or address change? The Office of Records & Registration can help. Click on the links below for additional information and forms.

Have questions? Just give us a call at (310) 243-3645 or send us an email at We're happy to help!